Here is a brief introduction to autistic support and resources in the USA.
- The USA based Autism Society has pages about: How they can help, their Affiliate network in the USA.
- Have you seen the USA based US Autism & Asperger Association website?
- Disability benefits help is another USA based site aimed at helping people to want to make an initial claim or who have been denied benefits.
- USA based Disability Secrets offers information about disability benefits. Applying for benefits can take a long time and claims may well be denied. There is an appeals process, though.
- Just great lawyers has set out renters’ rights and housing assistance for people with disabilities in the USA. See article.