- ESCO is a support & co-ordination service for children with additional needs.
- It now caters for ages 0 – 18.
- Drop in clinics are available at all 5 centres in Boston.
- See: introduction
- See links below for dates.
Boston has 5 centres. Scroll to the bottom of each page above for the most up to date schedule, photo gallery and Facebook page.
- Carlton Road Children’s Centre.
- Fishtoft Road Children’s Centre.
- Old Leake Children’s Centre.
- St Christopher’s Children’s Centre.
Please be aware that we, at GAIN, are not qualified to give advice. See disclaimer.