What Does Autism Spectrum Disorder Look Like in Adults? Click icon for a readable article.
CANadda is a Lincoln based support group for adults on the Autism Spectrum and associated conditions. Hover over icons / pictures to identify links. See also: Canadda events
Publicity Discussion login to view.
Based in Birchwood shopping centre, Lincoln has a range of support initiatives, including: See map 01522 697587
- IT Courses ranging from Computers for Beginners to ECDL
- Access to Computer facilities
- Support with basic skills (Maths & English)
- Programme to help overcome barriers to employment, issues relating to health, housing, homelessness, debt, parenting etc.
- Project supporting individuals and families with essential items such as food, clothing, and cooking equipment.
The National Autistic Society website has several pages aimed at adults with autism or Asperger’s syndrome, including one on making friends. Click on the icon to browse. If you cannot find what you want on their website you can ask them questions for free. For more information click on: Help & advice .
Aspergers Central says it, Is a Facebook community focused on providing great information to our members & a platform where everyone can talk and help one another.
Getting an autism diagnosis can be long and difficult process. Seeking one may have benefits and draw-backs. Click icon to find out about diagnosis and how you might go about getting one.