- ESCO is a support & co-ordination service for children with additional needs.
It now caters for ages 0 – 18. ESCO drop in clinics are available at both of Grantham’s children’s centres.
- Whether your pre-school child has a diagnosis or you are just a little worried about him or her, KIDS’ Support could be for you. See: Guide & Official details. Transport from Swingbridge Road may initially be available.
- Bookable sensory room sessions are available at both of Grantham’s children’s centres.
- Staff encourage parents to think beyond the disability: e.g. Come and play aims to promote independence, confidence and social skills. It may be good for toddlers with delayed speech. Or Little explorers could be another one to consider.
Take a look at the general publicity for the Grantham centres:
- For services & activities, see: Swingbridge Belton Lane. Scroll to the bottom to download weekly timetable. If the Belton Lane phone number is given as 01522 550901 it does put you straight through to the Grantham centre.
- The Swingbridge page has a photo gallery at the bottom.
- See Our base about Belton Lane centre and Events about GAIN Coffee Mornings, which are held there.
For centres elsewhere in Lincolnshire hover over Wider Area at the top of the screen or simply click on Children’s Centres.