If you still have the menu showing, tap the X in the top corner, and you will be back in the main display. There is another menu icon on the right hand side of the screen. It is circled in red below:
Tap it and you get the menu shown below:
At the top, the buttons link to:
- our guide for mobile phones
- directly to this guide for the right menu.
Then there is a menu of shortcuts to pages that are harder to reach. It is circled in red below.
- Adults page links to Diagnosis18+
- Families -> Education (left menu)
- Tap the Special Educational Needs V to see a selection of pages not on the left menu.
The SEN page links to them but this is more direct.
Families -> Education -> SEN
- Families -> Treatments & therapies
- Index takes you to a list of practically all pages not on the left menu
Finally there is a list of the most recent page updates on this site. Scroll down to find the last one.