Lincolnshire parent carer forum
Lincolnshire Parent Carer Forum, host a range of Zoom online meetings for registered members. Each one has a different theme. Click icon for more information. Some dates for your diary below:
- Life hacks for coping with change, 16 Nov 2023
- Hypnotherapy for avoiding burnout, 29 Nov
- Juggling the joys of parenting, 11 Jan 2024
- Week of SEND, from 29 Jan. Q What will be expected of me during the session?
To enjoy listening in, add questions to the chat if you have any, use the opportunity to gather as much information as you can and complete a simple evaluation after the session ( for our feedback which is compiled in a comprehensive report after the event).
They have a longer list of events put on by other organisations. Click Other events button at the top of the same page.
Autism east midlands have a few dates coming up for free online parent workshops. Click icon for details and to book.
- 21 Nov – Autism and Girls
- 19 Dec – Promoting Positive Behaviour
- 16 Jan 2023 – Autism and Sensory Differences
- 20 Feb – Autism and Schools
- 19 Mar – Autism and Claiming Disability Living Allowance
An exciting, fun-filled night for adults with disabilities aged 16+, their families and support workers. Guildhall Arts Centre Ballroom, Grantham. Click image to see what they have to offer. Next:
- Sat 18th Nov
- Sat 9th Dec updated
The events on this page are chosen because they may be of interest to a child and/or adult on the autistic spectrum. See also our Local Groups page for autism support groups in the South Lincolnshire, in the UK, and beyond. They put on events in their area. For regular events see: Related activities.
This event is for vulnerable adults. It will be on Sat 3rd Dec 2022 at Thorns farm, NG32 1EQ. Click icon and scroll down beyond ads for more information.
Click icon for previous related events.