This website aims to point people to sources of information and support that might help with the following:
- Parents and carers may want to find out about the nature of the autistic spectrum.
- They may be looking for ways to support their children or young people in coping with the challenges of life and in reaching their potential.
- Experiences of other parents and carers may help in getting a better idea of how things work.
These pages come under FAQ, Events & Adults
These pages come under Families & Wider area
Finding your way
This menu image shows the menu path for the page you are now viewing: Welcome -> This website – highlighted in blue.
Not all of the pages on this site are shown in the navigation menus, though. Some are reached from a link on another page – quite often using the icon on the right. They have no menu highlighting.
When you have finished with one of these off-menu pages, it might be helpful to go back to a previous page to see where you are. They may be a button at the bottom of the page that takes you to the most likely previous page(s). It looks like this:
Click icon to catch up with the latest changes to the website. There are four categories to choose from. The display shows the first couple of lines of each page.
Recently updated pages
- Speech and language 29 Nov
- Growing up 27 Nov
- School age 26 Nov
- Sleep (16+) 23 Nov
- Tips – communication 22 Nov
- Behaviour topics 17 Nov
- Media blog 16 Nov
- Autism Awareness 16 Nov
- Related Calendar 14 Nov
- Attention autism 14 Nov
- Money 9 Nov
- Topical information 8 Nov
- Sensory Sensitivity 8 Nov
- News – electric car update 8 Nov
- Autism strategy 2 Nov
- Diagnosis 30 Oct