The following accommodations help make GAIN screenings in Grantham, Lincoln and Stamford more autism-friendly.
- The sound is turned down
- The lights are left on at a low level, including the strip lighting on the stairs
- Film goers are allowed to move around the cinema
- Allowances are made for noise levels
- In Grantham there are usually no trailers before the film
- In Lincoln no trailers are shown before the screening
- In Stamford no commercials are shown before the film – though there is a mix of static and moving trails for upcoming Arts Centre events